Monday, June 30, 2008

Welcome

I have often thought of doing something like this. I know that "blogging" is now almost something of a cliche'. I tried making a web site and it failed because I don't have the time or energy required to maintain it and even if I did, what do I have to say that anyone, even members of my own family, would find useful?

So, I decided to make a blog. Okay, so I am a cliche'. I have been called worse. I am creating this blog in the aftermath of news that, like the Wizard of Oz, is both Great and Terrible. After 14 years of marriage and 8 years living under the delusion that we had our lives firmly in our grasp and under control, God has grabbed the big familial Etch-A-Sketch and gave it a tremendous shake. Marcy is pregnant again....with twins.

So, I figured this would be just as good a place as any to begin the story of our family and to tell the story as it happens. It is a funny story. It is filled with much more happiness than sad. In short, it is just like your life.

Enjoy.

No comments: